Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tennis Elbow Prevention I Have Tennis Elbow/carpal Tunnel. I Bought Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex. Would That Help Me? Thanks!?

I have tennis elbow/carpal tunnel. I bought glucosamine chondroitin complex. Would that help me? Thanks!? - tennis elbow prevention

I went to the doctor several times. I was) at 400 mg of ibuprofen (3 times per day. This has not helped. I'm going to physical therapy soon. I want you all to stop, or there. If you share any suggestions / recommenditions pls with me. :)

2 comments:

kaz said...

I met with glucosamine, because the dentist told my daughter to take, because his jaw and helped surgrey pain in the joints of the jaw in two weeks, "he said. Then I took the job because I had pains in his hip joints for 5 years and is now gone, please do not try .. is great.I was also told that you can buy the liquid is still better than the capsules. Good luck

Victoria G said...

There are about a year ago started my wrist, deaf and could hardly my work. (I'm a server) A friend told me about the "Coral Calcium". I once daily with a meal, and it's great. Probably a week after regular use, the pain disappeared. I was ready to sign the transaction too! Now I have more problems.

Post a Comment