Friday, January 1, 2010

Phoenix Atv Rentals My 2005 Polaris Phoenix ATV Won't Start?

My 2005 Polaris Phoenix ATV won't start? - phoenix atv rentals

I do not know exactly what caused the error. The detected an electric starter and that voltometer and battery with a full load. If the owner is a snap to my press and dim lights, and it has enough power to start the engine .. I thought the battery was bad, but I tried a new battery and still have the same problem. I checked the clean spark plugs, air filters, and controls most of the cables to ensure they were safe. I do not know if something is wrong with my alternator or if a short circuit somewhere in the son. It happened a few days ago when I went out and the engine just died and had enough energy to get started. If you have any idea what could be the problem?

1 comment:

cory h said...

Check the gas

Post a Comment