Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Sims 2 Expansion Pack And Crack I'm Having Problems Installing My Sims 2 University Expansion Pack?

I'm having problems installing my Sims 2 University Expansion Pack? - the sims 2 expansion pack and crack

That's my problem. Some time ago I bought the Sims 2, but after a while, I accidentally broke the CD. I bought a new Sims 2 to use the CD 1 of this offer and subsequently purchased Sims 2 University. I had to install the Sims 2 and U. came to the part where you Sims 2 CD 4 This was used to my copy of The Sims 2, because my back is not. The problem is that my new Sims 2 CD 1 does not seem to work well with the base game or expansion pack, so I can not install Sims 2 U. without them. I wonder, should I install my original Sims 2 uninstalling and my new Sims 2 and then it will work? And if I had to do, would you able to keep my saved games?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do not have the expansion packs, you should be able to retain your saved games. If you have any EPs that games are not playable. And yes, you should uninstall everything and start over with a new game The Sims 2

Anonymous said...

I want to uninstall the previous version and install the new version of the Sims 2, I think it will solve their problem. Unfortunately, you can lose all your progress if you do so.

Post a Comment