Thursday, February 4, 2010

Allergy Symptoms More Condition_symptoms How Can I Prevent Allergy Symptoms With Co-worker Opening Windows?

How can I prevent allergy symptoms with co-worker opening windows? - allergy symptoms more condition_symptoms

It is a difficult question. I suffer from allergy symptoms. At home I always shut my windows, but the work of my colleagues insists on opening a window, because it is hot (although we do have some air conditioning and has two fans). A few weeks ago my ears were completely blocked and could not even hear. I know because pollen from work. Since the windows do not close, there is something that I use my office for help? Thank you. Please no stupid answers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not stupid. Go to the boss and explain the situation. Insist that one of the windows remain closed or the head of the purchase of nets and special pollen on the window that opens to a colleague. They are very expensive and do the work. I'll give you a link.
If the boss does not go for it, then a Q-mask used when windows are open. The Q-mask is easy enough to breathe calmly and talk over the phone, but can block pollen. It could also know the attention of the employer that she seriously.

Post a Comment