Sunday, December 27, 2009

Toms Of Maine Sold Question For Vegans?

Question for Vegans? - toms of maine sold

I am a strict vegetarian and eat like a vegan diet, but I'm in the transition to the use of vegetarian products and other interested parties. I know there are companies like Jason, Tom's of Maine, etc., but these products are sold in a shop near me. I live in a rural area in eastern Texas and in the shops around here do not stock products Envoy. So is there any commercial companies that produce vegan products, such as soaps, detergents, etc., sold in stores in the chain? I want to order some things online, but it is not always handy when you need something immediately. In addition, all vegan products are double the price of commercial products? From the prices I saw online, it seems that vegan products are becoming increasingly expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment