Friday, December 4, 2009

Thank You After Interview Email Or Mail Should I Send A Thank-you Note For A Job Interview Via Email, Mail, Or Both?

Should I send a thank-you note for a job interview via email, mail, or both? - thank you after interview email or mail

Good for you. You know at least that good manners and breeding and to opportunities for better jobs.

In answer to your question, it depends. The last question you should ask during the interview: "When we can make a decision about the next what to expect." This shows the maturity of the company, and enter a calendar of thanks.

When you make a decision within one or two days, please send your e-mail Thank you. The presentation should be formal affairs and spelling should be used twice!

If Decsion is 3 days or more, go to your car, you write your thank you note and put it in the e-mail at the time.

I can tell you that I almost never stopped anyone, please send me the password thank you. If you are not a business sense, simple things have to do, I do not want to represent my company to my clients.

Good luck!

2 comments:

kitty fresh & hissin' crew said...

Me neither.

kitty fresh & hissin' crew said...

Me neither.

Post a Comment