Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mighty Mac Rolleez Dethatcher.(turf Aerators & Dethatchers) For Sale My Mighty Mouse Is Herky-jerky When I Use It With My Mac Mini.?

My Mighty Mouse is herky-jerky when I use it with my Mac Mini.? - mighty mac rolleez dethatcher.(turf aerators & dethatchers) for sale

When I got my Mighty Mouse with my Mac, I feel I like "money" on the surface of my mouse pad to move the cursor. I set the fastest speed, but I have "correct" and "make right" to move sometimes. Sometimes he moves very well, but then returned to his Herky jerk. Please share.

2 comments:

Michael R said...

Try a piece of white printer paper and place it on your carpet. And it moves the cursor right now? It is the texture or image on your mouse pad. Get one thing clear.
No effect? Turn the mouse over a QTIP and take wet and clean dirt there.

bender said...

Mighty Mouse not last forever. It is a well documented issue, check Google. In the computer lab at my university, stopped most of the Mighty Mouse is functioning smoothly and most of the balls travel in one direction. You've probably been there for six months only, but of course you get some heavy use. Unfortunately, Apple has nothing for him. It is best, a new mouse, the Logitech makes some things can get a costume thrashing.

Post a Comment